Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Filamentality

Dear Fellow bloggers,
Today I was in a plight.I really really wanted to find a presentaion on context clues for my 7th grade ELA summer school class, so I decided to search the internet and believe it or not I found the greatest , most detailed site composed by ATT affiliates just for teachers. It is called Filamentality!
Strange name but thats just it !
Yes ... so if you have a presentation to make and you want to be able to use the web so that others can use it too, the answer is Filamentality.

Filamentality is a fill in the blank interactive website that guides you through picking a topic , searching the web and gathering sites . It combines the filaments of the web with your mentality and there is no need for html or web servers .You will be guided along the way and you will end up with a web-based product that you can share with others.

Filamentality is for anyone who wants to compile resources either for personal or shared use , for professional use or just for fun... and of course ,it is easy to use .In fact there is a growing users club called "Club Fil". Here users exchange ideas and methods for incorporating Filamentality into the library or classroom.

Today , please check out the Filamentality Registry search engine at http://www.kn.packbell.com/wired/fil/registry.html
that will allow you to search pages registered by other filamentality users.

So come with me as I explore Filamentality.

5 comments:

PS108Library said...

HI Gloria,

I used the url you posted and it didn't bring me to Flimintary so I played around till I got to this site
http://www.kn.att.com/wired/
fil/index.html

This is a great site I have to play around more to see all that it offers. Thanks for sharing
Robin

Anonymous said...

This is another great site. I love how it is a little of both worlds and we get to create these wonderful resources. There is just so much to learn, play and do. I feel just like a kid in a candy store.

Stacy said...

Gloria, I'm glad that you found what you needed. I hope that I can learn to research as well as you someday.

Gloria said...

Hi
Thanks for visiting . I agree that there is so much for us to learn. Thats the ides margie ...all this knowledge is driving me crasy. The professors really have us whipped! in a good way though.

Gloria said...

Hi
Thanks for visiting . I agree that there is so much for us to learn. Thats the ides margie ...all this knowledge is driving me crasy. The professors really have us whipped! in a good way though.